Based in Berlin, Germany
April 30, 2009
Press / Business Contact:
+49 (0) 151 24077517
DescriptionCanupa is an indie game design studio based in Berlin Germany and was founded in 2009 by Nemo Holtmann and Gregor Haase (alias FineFin).
Canupa is an indie game design studio based in Berlin Germany and was founded in 2009 by Nemo Holtmann and Gregor Haase (alias FineFin). Since that time several freelancers have contributed their time and expertise to Canupa. The first Canupa apps were made in cooperation with Rainer Haage. Musicians SQU!L and Popvernichter have designed and composed audio for Omicron, Parallax and Parallax 2. 3D artist Oliver Krüger joined the Canupa team in 2012 and helped to design Parallax 2. The 2013 re-launch version of Omicron was designed by Hannes Nordiek.
There are far more images available for Canupa, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "Apple Feature" - Omicron was featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy" and in "What we play"
- "Omicron looks beautiful - all sharp edges and graduated shades and colours, like a Paul Klee painting or the website Polygon."
- Rob Hearn, Pocket Gamer
- "Omicron - Ideal for parties and starting arguments."
- James Gilmour, AppSpy
- "Omicron - Simple, effective gameplay and high production values… colour me impressed!"
- , Know Thy App
- "Omicron - It is fun to put your reflexes to the test"
- , iFanzine
Team & Repeating
Game Director, Co-Founder
Gregor Haase (aka FineFin)
Coder, Artist, Co-Founder
3D Designer, Freelancer